You have questions, we have answers. These are our most commonly asked questions and the answers to them. (Even the ones you were afraid to ask!)
My Race Pass - Drivers
- How much are tickets?
- Adult tickets for ages 12 and up are $15.00. Kids tickets for ages 5-11 are $5.00. Tickets can be purchased online by clicking HERE or at the spectator entrance. (Cash ONLY!)
- Can we go in the pits?
- Pit passes are available for $20.00, HOWEVER, you cannot go back and forth between the spectator area and pit area. Once you leave the pit area for the spectator side, you will not be allowed back until the end of the event.
- Can we bring food or alcohol?
- While we do have excellent food vendors on the spectator side, you may bring food. We operate under the Maui County Parks & Recreation guidelines in regards to alcohol.
- What time does it start and end?
- We start racing at sunset and are strive to end the races by 10pm. Sometimes events do go longer due to any delays we may encounter.
- Why don’t you start before sunset?
- As you can imagine, any water or moisture we use to reduce dust, provide traction, and keep the racing surface racey evaporates in the sun/heat/wind rather quickly. By preparing the track prior to and starting the race at sunset helps to keep the track in the best condition possible.
- Is this a drug-free event?
- This is a drug-free event as we are under the Maui County Parks & Recreation facility guidelines. Any use of drugs may result in expulsion from the event. This includes Cannibus (weed, pakalolo, mary jane, marijuana, pot, etc.) Also, keep in mind that there are others that are near-by that may be allergic, sensitive, or recovering that the use may affect.
- Do I need to be a member to race?
- Yes and No. Yes, you do have to purchase a form of membership (Annual or One-Day) to race. This membership goes towards insurance costs to allow you onto the track.
- Do you have cars available for rent?
- While the track does not, there are car owners that from time to time do offer their car for rent. Please post your inquiry on any of our social media pages.
- Do I have to rent or buy a transponder?
- You have the option to rent or buy a transponder. Transponders ARE REQUIRED in every class. Rentals are available for $25 at the track or you may purchase one for $250 at the track.
- Can I bring my own transponder?
- Please contact us to ensure your transponder will work with the Westhold timing system we are using.
- What is this My Race Pass Thing?
- We have moved away from hand scoring with a piece of slate, chisel and a hammer to electronic scoring. My Race Pass allows us to electronically build the lineups, score your position in the race, provide the ability to view live timing, and see the race results and points. For more information, please see the My Race Pass tab above.
- What is this Fantasy Racing thing?
- Fantasy Racing allows you, the fans, to also participate in our events. You can build your team and accrue championship points through the year depending on how your team performs at each race.
- Can I win something?
- Maui Tech Solutions is sponsoring the Fantasy Racing for 2023 and will provide a trophy and cash to the 2023 Paradise Speedway Fantasy Racing champion. Click HERE to see more information and the current leaderboard.
- How do I participate?
- You will need a My Race Pass account and subscription then from your mobile device you can participate. See below for more information or click HERE.
MyRacePass Fantasy Racing is a one of a kind, real-time fantasy platform for hundreds of tracks and series on the MyRacePass Network. Fantasy is simple to join, easy to play, and allows you to compete with your friends across the nation.
- Find a Fantasy event.
- Fantasy events are marked with a purple Fantasy icon in to top left corner.
- This icon indicates that at least 1 class in the event will have Fantasy Racing available.
- Create your Fantasy Team
- Once you’ve found a Fantasy event, select the “Fantasy Racing” section from the event home.
- You’ll be asked to create a Fantasy Team (if you have not created one yet)
- Make your picks
- Once you’re team is created, a list of all Fantasy Groups will be displayed.
- Groups that are marked as “Open” will all you to make your picks for the night.
- Touch the group, select a competitor from each match-up, and save.
- Watch results roll in
- Fantasy results will be calculated each time the scorer enters official results for a race.
- You’re points and standings will be updated throughout the night.
- Do I need to buy a subscription to My Race Pass?
- No. You can sign up for free and claim your driver’s profile, see lineups, results, and points. However, in order to build your driver profile, see live timing (not just at our track but all MRP tracks) you will need to purchase the Basic Plan. To create an advanced driver’s profile, see detailed points breakdown, etc. you will need the All Access Plan.
- How do I claim my Driver’s Profile?
- The first step in getting started with MyRacePass is claiming a profile.
- Begin by visiting the page here: http://www.myracepass.com/pro/signup/?type=driver
- Type the driver’s name in the field Search for your profile, then click the correct profile from the list of suggestions.
- Chances are that the driver is already listed in our system, but in the event that it isn’t, click Add Profile and manually enter the driver details.
- Enter your phone number so that the profile can be verified.
- Under How are you connected to this profile, choose the option that best describes your relationship or enter Other if not listed.
- (Optional) Enter a promo code.
- Click Next.
- Fill in your first and last name, then enter your username and password and click Complete.
Note: If you don’t have an existing user account, one will be created.